[AccessD] Non-updateable Queries

Admin Sparky dba.email at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 16:39:08 CDT 2005

Based on what I saw, it appears there is nothing inherently wrong with how
I've normalized the data. However, my question seems to be...now that I have
this data so nicely normalized, how can I query it in a meaningful way so as
to be able to update the data? Ideally, the data entry person would like to
see a list of people along with their equipment and location, then be able
to change any portion of the information as reassignments occur.
 Mark