[AccessD] Non-updateable Queries

Admin Sparky dba.email at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 07:30:01 CDT 2005

Perhaps my skills at "Asking the right question" have diminished over the
years;) I really appreciate your feedback Marty, however my question must
have been worded poorly. I understand what a non-updatebale query is, and
the causes.
 What I was hoping for, was an idea on how others have approached this type
of situation in trying to make life easier for the data entry person. What I
was envisioning was a single form that contained one area dedicated to
showing the data from the combined non-updatebale query, and several other
areas (subforms or separate pop-up forms?) where updates "can" be made to
the data...with each update refreshing the "main" (non-updatebale) view.
  Mark