[AccessD] Array faster in DLL?

Fred Hooper fahooper at trapo.com
Sat Oct 29 15:11:25 CDT 2005

Hi Gustav,

His son, who now works with him, *likes* to program in Assembler (otherwise,
he seems normal). They used it to replace the millions-of-times-called
routines in a ray tracer, which replaces the vector screen display if enough
time elapses to finish the computations. The product is for kitchen design
and, like the others but better, shows what the kitchen will look like. It's
interesting to watch the screen change, it's as though the display changed
to a picture.

Fred