[AccessD] Urgent one please - Page Setup settings reverttodefaultwhen report closes

Susan Harkins harkinsss at bellsouth.net
Sun Oct 30 07:09:32 CST 2005

It has been a long time, but didn't an older version of Access have a report
bug where the report couldn't maintain settings of the Name Correct option
was turned on?

What version of Access are you using? This probably isn't it, since you are
probably using a more recent version, but thought I'd mention it.

Susan H.

Hi Lembit - yes it is set to standard printer. I wanted to avoid setting it
to a specific printer - can't I do that? It will make it harder to
distribute that way.....