[AccessD] Urgent one please-PageSetupsettingsreverttodefaultwhen report closes

Lembit Soobik lembit.soobik at t-online.de
Sun Oct 30 09:06:30 CST 2005

I have never used the printer object and collection.
what she needs to do is make sure it prints in landscape with defined
margins.
If you can do that with your methods, lets know.

otherwise, I think with PrtDevMode as property of the report you may be able
to set it to landscape and save it. then it should print on the standard
printer in landscape.

Lembit