[AccessD] Fw: Email Address for Sleep Advisor Orders

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Sun Oct 30 10:44:33 CST 2005

Hi Rocky

The short answer is yes.
You can use ADO for the ODBC connection or linked DAO tables as you prefer.

/gustav

>>> bchacc at san.rr.com 30-10-2005 17:24 >>>

Does option 3 below look like an easy and/or viable solution?

Would I need to use ADO or can it be done in DAO (with which I am more familiar)?

Does anyone have a code snippet to get this started?
--
3) You could download the MySQL ODBC driver here http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/connector/odbc/3.51.html and then configure access (using the log-in information that your Host company, CostCo, sent you) to synchronize tables, such that every time you open your access file you'll be looking at the current data on the server.