[AccessD] Array faster in DLL?

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Oct 31 08:08:41 CST 2005

Hi Shamil

Very nice! I'm looking forward ...

/gustav

>>> shamil at users.mns.ru 31-10-2005 14:58:24 >>>
<<<
static long ArrayTimeLocal(long lngSequences, long lngLoopMax, long&
lngTotalCnt, bool useTracePrinting = false);

OK, I will do it this evening after a break I plan for now and I will change
lngTotalCnt to string (strTotalCnt) to pass it back to VBA/VB6 because they
do not have __int64 support. - so the call interface for VBA/VB6 will be:

function ArrayTimeLocal( _
              byval vlngSequences as long, _
              byval vlngLoopMax as long,  _
              byref rstrTotalCnt as string) _