[AccessD] Calendar Control

DWUTKA at marlow.com DWUTKA at marlow.com
Mon Oct 31 11:43:55 CST 2005

The last Access 97 version of my MiniCalendar might work for you.  I think
it's on Dev Ashish's site (http://www.mvps.org/Access)
<http://www.mvps.org/Access)> .  If you can't find it, let me know, I can
email it to you off list.  What you want is the 'cycle mode'.  That puts the
calendar up with a 'data form'.  The data form shows the data that relates
to what date the mouse is over on the calendar.

Drew