[AccessD] Search Memo field for number string

Robert L. Stewart rl_stewart at highstream.net
Mon Oct 31 12:50:17 CST 2005

Sheri,

Actually, if you build each string you want to search for:

"123 4567"  (a)
"123.4567"  (b)
"123-4567"  (c)
"1234567"   (d)

And use a "Like a or like b or like c or like d", you can find
exactly what you want.

As for bolding, there is no way of doing that without using a 3rd
party tool like FMS's memo editing tool which would give you full RTF
type capability within the memo field.  And then it would be a lot of
coding to find the string and then bold it.

Robert