[AccessD] Calendar Control

Boyd, Mark Thomas (US - Philadelphia) mboyd at deloitte.com
Mon Oct 31 15:02:19 CST 2005

Thanks Bryan.  I don't have ADH2K, and can't find anyting online that
will allow me to do what I need.
After much thought, I think I'd like to use a report to display the
calendar of records.  I can only find one resource from Google Groups
(http://www.invisibleinc.com/divFiles.cfm?divDivID=4), but this link is
no longer valid.

Mark Boyd
Senior Consultant