[AccessD] OT: Crystal Reports 9 and VB6 Problem with SQL Login

Randall R Anthony RRANTHON at sentara.com
Wed Sep 7 08:11:49 CDT 2005

Hi Listers,
Looking for assistance with login problem with SQL.  App works fine in
production environment, however when I bring it into a development
environment, the app fails.

At the line of code:

crptReport.ReadRecords, which is calling the Crystal Report I get the
'login failed for user "bob"' and a blank report.  However the stored
procedures run perfectly fine with the user bob account up till invoking
the CR.  Any clues or ideas where I can research this?

Thanks for the help.