[AccessD] Importing Multple Excel Worksheets

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Sat Sep 10 09:41:21 CDT 2005

Dear List:

I need to convert client data on a regular basis from an Excel workbook containing five worksheets.  I need to link or import the sheets separately, of course, but neither the link wizard nor the import wizard seem to allow you to specify the worksheet.

Is there a simple way to do this?  The user is sophisticated and can do the manual link or import procedure.

OTOH, if I did it through code I could give them a form with an 'Import It' button and it would be a one click operation.  I have had problems with TransferSpreadsheet in the past, though.

MTIA,

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
http://www.e-z-mrp.com