[AccessD] A2K: Error 3343 When I install Backend on server

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Fri Sep 16 12:28:31 CDT 2005

This is really wild guess but could your mdb have an associated ADS
file, that will be copied along
with your main file on NTFS to NTFS file transfer, I have seen
DocumentSummaryInfo ADS files attached to mdb's
This ADS might be held open by someone else or another program.
I have noticed popup windows concerning these little critters when
copying hundreds of  mdb's  to another hard drive
recently. Saying something like this documentinfo ADS will be lost.

A quick way to strip these ADS is to copy the file to a FAT disk like a CD.
Then copy from the CD to the server.
I'll assume the .ldb file on the server is deleted.

The Dark Side of NTFS
http://www.infosecwriters.com/texts.php?op=display&id=53
ADS FAQ
http://www.heysoft.de/Frames/f_faq_ads_en.htm