[AccessD] I need help

John W. Colby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Sep 16 19:01:19 CDT 2005

Guys,

I need some help, setting up a web site, email accounts and a database
behind the web site.  This stuff will be used to assist Rabbi Gellman in
implementing an idea he has for assisting Katrina victims.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9344139/site/newsweek/

I have a positive email response to an email I sent him offering him
assistance.  I have a call in to him to a phone number he gave me, and will
be talking to him shortly.

I am just trying to get some help lined up so I can move quickly when I know
what is needed.  Details will follow to those who volunteer when I know
more.

Thanks

http://folding.stanford.edu/