[AccessD] Form Before Update

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Thu Sep 1 19:26:33 CDT 2005

The beforeupdate of the form is happening because you have made a change
to a field and then clicked on that pesky button, which must be on a
different form or this wouldn't happen.  The minute you leave the form
containing the changed value, it triggers an update.  Of course, you
could use an unbound form .... ;-}

Charlotte Foust