OT [AccessD] International marketing becarefuls

Kath Pelletti KP at sdsonline.net
Thu Sep 1 20:58:17 CDT 2005

Reminds me of when my husband (born in Argentina) first saw the new Mitsubishi which they named the Pajero. Not a nice word in Argentina - and when we came here to Oz and he saw people proudly displaying their stickers "I'm am member of the Pajero Club" I practically had to pick him up off the footpath.....

:)
Kath