[AccessD] Last page of Report

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Sep 5 02:44:14 CDT 2005

Hi David

Add the page count to another (static) variable before you reset the
page counter.
If you preview the report and browse it, the plot thickens ...

/gustav

>>> newsgrps at dalyn.co.nz 05-09-2005 05:45 >>>
I have a report which I want to have a different text on the last
page.  If I can identify that the current page is the last page then
I am able to change the value of a text field in the footer section.

How can I tell if the current page is the last one or not?  I can't
use something like

If me.page = me.pages then ...

because me.page is reset back to 1 throughout the report based on one
of the group headers.