[AccessD] Important Career News

Bruen, Bruce Bruce.Bruen at railcorp.nsw.gov.au
Tue Sep 6 01:19:18 CDT 2005

RPL, RPG, WFL and COBOL (the first object oriented language!) can all
take a hike,  but I feel really sad that PL1 seems to be "gorn".   Now
that was a well structured language, and powerful! Hacking ring zero
exception handlers, woohjooo! (And you tell young people today that....)

As for APL, all I can say is thank (&**&^%^&*%$#$%&T@) its gone.

bruce