[AccessD] Problem with A97 running under WinXP?

Randall R Anthony RRANTHON at sentara.com
Wed Sep 7 08:26:52 CDT 2005

This KB 161255 from M$ might help...

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;161255

>>> markamatte at hotmail.com 09/07/05 9:18 AM >>>
Annie,

I personally haven't seen any documentation ( haven't really
looked)...but I
have a box running XP Pro...and I have A97 and A2k on this machine...I
have
2g  of memory and everytime I try to use A97 I get an out of memory
error.

So far I haven't really need A97 on that machine, so I haven't tried to
find
the solution.

Just my 2 cents...hope it helps.

Thanks,