[AccessD] Problem with A97 running under WinXP?

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Wed Sep 7 10:10:30 CDT 2005

I've used A97 on a variety of Oss, including WinXP Pro without any
problems, and "performance problem" is awfully vague.  You mention the
server, but surely you aren't running Access on the server, are you?
What version of A97 and Jet are you running?  There are separate service
packs for each.  If you give us more specific information, you're more
likely to get some useful suggestions.

Charlotte Foust