[AccessD] BEU Error

Reuben Cummings reuben at gfconsultants.com
Mon Sep 12 23:33:39 CDT 2005

Robert, I don't remember ever having any trouble deleting a relationship.

Andy Lacey handled grabbing the relationship name and I handled the actual
deletion.  So maybe he knows more about it.

I don't, at all, understand the part of your question about deleting the
link from the Front end though.  What does that have to do with deleting a
relationship?  Are you deleting the relationship as a precursor to deleting
a table?