[AccessD] PMT and PPMT

Lonnie Johnson prodevmg at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 13 00:05:21 CDT 2005

Sorry Stuart,

I didn't even see them on the list. Thanks. Duh!

Stuart McLachlan <stuart at lexacorp.com.pg> wrote:
On 12 Sep 2005 at 18:53, Lonnie Johnson wrote:

> Does anyone know how to convert or duplicate Excel's PMT and PPMT loan functions in MS Access?

How about using the PMT() and PPMT functions :-)

They are in at least A2K and above at least and IIRC, they were in A97.

--
Stuart

May God bless you beyond your imagination!
Lonnie Johnson
ProDev, Professional Development of MS Access Databases
Visit me at ==> http://www.prodev.us