[AccessD] Inventory Question

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Tue Sep 13 22:30:13 CDT 2005

If your system has unit of measure conversion then you can receive pallets
and stock boxes or items.

In what units are the things issued from inventory?  That would be the units
you want to stock them in.  I would guess that boxes would be the most
common issuing unit.  Therefore when receiving items, receive the number of
boxes.  And issue boxes.

Rocky