[AccessD] Source Code Escrow

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Thu Sep 15 10:20:03 CDT 2005

I'm not familiar with the concept but it seems to me that you would have
to keep updating and patching the code deposited in escrow or you would
fail in the intent of the thing.  What format would that "code" be and
how would it be stored?  I suppose that if you deposited a CD containing
the native application you could keep giving them updated CDs, but who
would be responsible for keeping track of which was which and how many
generations would they hold?

Charlotte Foust