[AccessD] [dba-SQLServer] I need help

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 10:52:29 CDT 2005

On 16/09/05, John W. Colby <jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com> wrote:

> I need some help, setting up a web site, email accounts and a database
> behind the web site.  This stuff will be used to assist Rabbi Gellman in
> implementing an idea he has for assisting Katrina victims.

John,

Even though I replied to you off-list, I'll offer whatever help I can.

If you are using a Linux server to set this up on, I'd be more than
happy to help. If you are setting this up on a MS server, I'll be
more than happy to give what help I can, but I don't have any
experience with MS servers.

I can also do web coding. Web Design is a bit of a stretch for me, but
taking the design and turning it into clean code, I can do.

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at gmail.com
shouting "What a great ride!"