[AccessD] Basic Access Training (sort of OT?)

Nancy Lytle word_diva at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 21 08:28:28 CDT 2005

I have done a little Access training, basically explaining the difference
between Access and Excel and when to use each one.  The training was very
informal with a group of paralegals.  I'm not sure if I could find the
materials I used but I will certainly look.  And my advice would be to keep
it simple, very simple.
I'd be happy to discuss further, off line if you want.

Nancy
nlytle at mdon-line.com