[AccessD] Basic Access Training (sort of OT?)

Susan Harkins ssharkins at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 21 08:37:09 CDT 2005

I've done a little, but I have few training materials because each group is
unique in its needs. If they're truly beginners, you might  suggest that
they get a Dummies level book -- Mike G. and I wrote one for Que in the
Absolute Beginner's Guide series. But if the employer doesn't give them the
time to read and work on the job, that doesn't do much good -- but if they
can it's a great way to prepare them.

I usually send out a questionnaire to determine the group's core level. You
can't show intermediate types how to use wizards -- know what I mean?

Susan H.