[AccessD] OT: Friday entertainment

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Sep 23 13:01:57 CDT 2005

Hi James and Shamil

You are so right, sorry. Proves my inexperience with 3-based numbers!! And that this list knows just about everything.

Anyway, this is only for fun!
(Are you listening Susan? Or are you trying how to match pi and some chocolate pieces?)

/gustav

>>> James at fcidms.com 23-09-2005 19:47:56 >>>
Gustav

Well, I don't eat chocolate so Susan is welcome to it. But, you can't have
31 in base 3, that's why the 101 (3^2*1 + 3*0 + 1).
Anyway, thanks for the diversion.

James