[AccessD] Report Navigation on Custom Toolbar

A.D.Tejpal adtp at touchtelindia.net
Tue Sep 27 13:00:36 CDT 2005

Rocky,

    Sample code in the module of a pop-up form, as given below, enables page navigation of report named R_Test. Command button named CmdNext steps forward through the pages while that named CmdPrev does the reverse.

    You might like to adapt it suitably for your specific situation.

    Note - For the SendKeys command (Up or Dn arrow) to be effective, it is necessary that report is in FitToWindow mode and report's window is the active one.

Best wishes,
A.D.Tejpal
--------------

Code module for Pop Up Form
================================
' Declarations Section
Private RepHdw As Long, FrmHdw As Long

Private Declare Function BringWindowToTop Lib "user32" _
                                    (ByVal hwnd As Long) As Long
Private Sub CmdNext_Click()
    DoCmd.Echo False
    Me.Visible = False