[AccessD] The future of Access, .NET and SQL

Susan Harkins ssharkins at bellsouth.net
Tue Sep 27 13:38:58 CDT 2005

Wouldn't know how -- I have been told that it's a huge break from what we've
known up till now. I don't know how much they will maintain Jet for backward
compatibility. I am probably dead to Access except for old stuff -- I don't
want to keep this up -- I'm tired of being constantly forced into new
technologies when what I've got works just fine.

Susan H.

Hi Susan

Couldn't you enlightened people be a bit more informative please?