[AccessD] The future of Access, .NET and SQL

Susan Harkins ssharkins at bellsouth.net
Thu Sep 29 10:18:56 CDT 2005

Charlotte, I know you have a point -- if you can find the publishers, I'll
write them with you. :) Right now, I don't know of any publishers that give
a fig about beginning .NET -- I may be missing them though. :)

Of course, there's a lot to be said for creating a market. ;) I will think
on it. :)

Susan H.

But Susan, there must be a market for articles addressed to all the
toe-in-the-water developers who know they're going to have to learn .Net but
are afraid to try.  Why not earn while you learn?