[AccessD] [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: Incompatibility?]]

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Thu Apr 6 23:39:47 CDT 2006

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [AccessD] [Fwd: Re: Incompatibility?]
Date: 	Wed, 05 Apr 2006 19:22:26 -0700
From: 	Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software <bchacc at san.rr.com>
To: 	Access Developers discussion and problem solving
<accessd at databaseadvisors.com>

Marty:

Thanks for all that.  The guy I'm working with is in Bangalore.  His
problem site is, I think, in Hyderabad.  And in Hyderabad, they don't
have broadband.  So I can't send him anything there but short emails.
So it will take a while for this to unfold.  I'll be a dollar it's a DLL
problem.  Maybe a reference issue which your code will uncover.  It's at
least Access 2000.  That's not a 'lower level of Access' is it?

I'll let you know if something interesting turns up.

Best,

Rocky