[AccessD] OT: It's Friday here already - 1:27 a.m. - some technical humor - Why I hate frameworks....

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Thu Apr 13 16:31:10 CDT 2006

http://discuss.joelonsoftware.com/default.asp?joel.3.219431.12

<quote>
So this week, we're introducing a general-purpose tool-building factory
factory factory, so that all of your different tool factory factories can be
produced by a single, unified factory. The factory factory factory will
produce only the tool factory factories that you actually need, and each of
those factory factories will produce a single factory based on your custom
tool specifications. The final set of tools that emerge from this process
will be the ideal tools for your particular project. You'll have *exactly*
the hammer you need, and exactly the right tape measure for your task, all
at the press of a button (though you may also have to deploy a few
*configuration files* to make it all work according to your expectations).
</quote>

Have fun!

Shamil