[AccessD] OT: WAN/VPN network over Broadband

Penn White ecritt1 at alltel.net
Fri Apr 14 05:24:13 CDT 2006

Jim,

This goes back to last September.  I have just done some reading on
replication of mdb's but I still don't understand how to do it over the
telephone (ie. broadband - DSL).  The remote site only needs read, not edit
or delete, capabilities but I don't suppose that would have anything to do
with the backend database, I just mean that a daily replica would be fine.
It doesn't have to be real-time.

Penn