[AccessD] Access XP forms bound to ADO recordsets

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Sat Apr 1 16:50:37 CST 2006

Thank you, Martin,

I will try to prepare a short note when the code updating, deleting and
inserting will work OK in different scenarious hopefully within coming
month....

If you talk to them from time to time you can say them there are RSS/ATOM
feeds on this test site -
http://smsconsulting.spb.ru/download/tests/a2dds.htm  - when my note ready I
can put in this feed special code word for them (:)) to download the
version - it should be fully automatic by that time download/install/run I
mean....

Shamil