[AccessD] MS Access 2003 -- keeps crashing on import

Billy Pang tuxedo_man at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 5 13:56:47 CDT 2006

Eureka!  Thanks Marty.  I think the problem is MS Access 2k3 running without
any SPs.  This threw me off because I had MS Office 2003 Standard SP2
installed (MS Access 2k3 was installed separately a few weeks apart than MS
Office 2003); I was working in Excel so when I looked under Excel's Program
Info and saw SP2, I assumed it was likewise for Access.  I was going to
reinstall MDAC2.8 but saw that it doesn't touch Jet anymore.  Anyhow I am
going to try reapply Office 2k3 SP2.  Hope that things will go smoothly.
Thanks again for the insight! Billy