[AccessD] How to force an after update event in another form?

Mike & Doris Manning mikedorism at verizon.net
Fri Apr 7 08:18:11 CDT 2006

To answer your question, "Yes".  You could call the cboClassSection after
update event at the end of the double click code.  I have, however, had
mixed results with calling a control's after update event that way because
it doesn't always seem to work quite right.  Whenever I find it necessary to
duplicate a particular section of code in more than one place on a form, I
find it cleaner to create a public sub procedure on that form and call that
instead.

Doris Manning
mikedorism at verizon.net