[AccessD] Setting Default control sizes in advance

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Fri Apr 7 10:05:15 CDT 2006

Just a caveat, Arthur.  Since you're looking at different fonts and
different point sizes, keep in mind that you would have to do extensive
testing on reports (even more than on forms) to insure that your
controls were large enough to accommodate the various fonts.  Report
labels, especially, "size to fit" but don't necessarily do so.

Charlotte Foust