[AccessD] How to force an after update event in another form?

Penn White ecritt1 at alltel.net
Fri Apr 7 10:48:52 CDT 2006

Thank you, Doris.

The problem is that the after update event also checks other controls on the
main form to make sure they areen't blank and calls a couple of other
procedures that are also private to the main form code module.

If I understood you correctly, you suggested I put something like this in
the F_Students form code behind:

Public Sub P_CallClassSectionIDAfterUpdate()
  cboClassSectionID_AfterUpdate
End Sub

I tried that but the popup Class Selection form code couldn't see the sub.
If I put it in one of the modules (I have an M_MiscFunctions module for
things like this), it recognizes the sub but I'm no better off that before.

Thank you, Penn