[AccessD] How to force an after update event in another form?

Penn White ecritt1 at alltel.net
Fri Apr 7 14:24:53 CDT 2006

Brilliant!  That is a great solution.  Should have thought of it myself but
I didn't.  Maybe next time.  Thank you very much.  Penn

Note: I discovered that you have to be sure to open the form in dialog mode.
Setting the form to popup +/- mofal doesn't stop the script and runs the
after update event before the user has a chance to select the new Class
Section.  In the acDialogmode, you don't have to set the Popup & Modal
properties to Yes because the acDialog mode does it for you.

Thanks again!