[AccessD] Access Application - per unit cost

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Sat Apr 8 04:52:55 CDT 2006

> As long as the light at the end of the tunnel isn't on the front of a
> train
> coming towards you :-)
Well, for Russia these are more probably the back lights of the leaving
train - so the situation isn't potentially lethal, if this leaving train
isn't the last one from the sinking Atlantis...

I have heard that Brazilians say: "We will have a bright future: it was so
yesterday, it's so today, it will be so tomorrow..." - the same observation
is still true for Russia...

Shamil