[AccessD] Trimmean Function in Excel - How to in Access

Julie Reardon-Taylor prosoft6 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 11 10:38:46 CDT 2006

Just one more question, Lambert.  It looks as though the data values are
being reduced by the percentage that I use in the "top values" box.

What I want is to take the top 10% of the data in the subset and the bottom
10% of the data in the subset and throw it away.  That is what the trimmean
funciton does in Excel.  It allows you to exclude a percentage of data so
that it doesn't skew your results.

I'm not sure that what you are describing is doing this.  It looks like it
is recalculaing the values in my recordset by the percentage that I place in
the "top Values" box at the top of the qbe grid.

Julie Reardon-Taylor
PRO-SOFT OF NY, INC.
44 Public Square Suite #5
Watertown, NY 13601