[AccessD] No display adapter

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Tue Apr 11 12:33:33 CDT 2006

But John, if you get a new hard drive then you will have to do all that PITA
stuff also - right?

I don't understand the new hard drive aspect - or did I miss something?

You could just as well reinstall XP from scratch on the old harddrive rather
than using the repair option.

I'm sorry I can't remember exactly what I did to resolve the issue I had
with the video driver problem. It sounds like it was exactly what your
dealing with. It could have even been on a laptop. I know the solution
wasn't anything so drastic but I didn't document it :o(

If you can wait, I'll bet it comes to me at 3:00AM tomorrow morning!