[AccessD] No display adapter

John Colby jwcolby at ColbyConsulting.com
Tue Apr 11 16:20:52 CDT 2006

Yea, but it is Windows XP Home, not PRO.  I can't use that directly.

From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2006 4:41 PM
To: 'Access Developers discussion and problem solving'
Subject: Re: [AccessD] No display adapter

Hi John:

The CD I am talking about is not the O/S disk but the hardware CD. This is
usually a separate CD but in some cases, especially with Laptops, the data
is a hidden and/or in separate partition. Without this BIOS level
configuration software the hardware will never be appropriately exposed to
the O/S. This is manufacture specific.

Jim