[AccessD] No display adapter

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Tue Apr 11 22:55:18 CDT 2006

Yeah, that was really the first thing that bothered me about Norton
products. Even worse, they used to have one for each version of their
products so I carried around a bunch of their removal tools on a CD for ease
of use. At least now they have combined them. I'm still wondering why they
can't just have their uninstall program do this for them. I guess looking on
the positive, at least they posted a solution to the problem. I used to
spend an hour manually scrubbing windows to get rid of McAfee AV after their
uninstalls didn't work!