[AccessD] No display adapter

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 08:36:45 CDT 2006

On 4/11/06, John Colby <jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com> wrote:
> It is a laptop, and I have the install disk, although it is for WindowsXP
> Home and I am using WindowsXP Pro.  That really does not matter however.
> The display adapter software fails, claiming it can't find a display adapter
> to install software for.  Neither can I for that matter.

John,

have a look at:
http://www.experts-exchange.com/Operating_Systems/WinXP/Q_20815819.html
and
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;292460

The Experts exchange link talks about a similar problem to yours. The
solution was to download the latest MoBo drivers and then trying to
reinstall video driver.

The MSKB link talks about how to troubleshoot Video Adapter Drivers in
Safe mode.

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at gmail.com
shouting "What a great ride!"