[AccessD] No display adapter

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Wed Apr 12 10:50:41 CDT 2006

I'm glad it worked out! I hate resorting to reinstalling windows (or knowing
someone else had to). I've rarely had to do that with XP.

We have this really cool list called dba-tech where we talk about things
like this all the time - EVERYONE'S invited to join that list also!
;o)

In fact we have other specific lists that you should all check out and
consider joining.
:o)