[AccessD] Calculate Pool Times

A.D.TEJPAL adtp at airtelbroadband.in
Wed Apr 19 07:47:23 CDT 2006

Mark,

    As a generic solution, it might be desirable to cater to different types of rate structures & discounts, depending upon whether it is a week-end or normal day. More-over, there could be activities where the client continues for a period spanning multiple days (some of which could be week-ends and the others normal ones).

    My sample db named PoolCalcDynamicRates might be of interest to you. It is available at Rogers Access Library (other developers library). Link - http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/OtherLibraries.asp#Tejpal,A.D.

    For each booking, this db also provides a break-up of total computed charges, showing periods covered by different rate-slabs and the sub-amounts actually charged.

Best wishes,
A.D.Tejpal