[AccessD] Rename & Copy Tables In Current Database Using ADO

paul.hartland at fsmail.net paul.hartland at fsmail.net
Fri Apr 21 10:15:06 CDT 2006

Thanks yet again gustav but I used this method instead, can't believe I couldn't remember this (having a Friday moment today I think):
DoCmd.CopyObject , "schednew" & "_" & Format(Now(), "DDMMYYYY") & "_" & Format(Time(), "HHMMSS"), acTable, "schednew"
Makes a copy with a new name.
Thanks again.
Paul Hartland

Message Received: Apr 21 2006, 04:04 PM