[AccessD] OT - Checkbox on Visual Basic Datagrid

paul.hartland at fsmail.net paul.hartland at fsmail.net
Thu Aug 17 04:06:51 CDT 2006

To all,

Have posted this here as don't seem to be getting any mail etc from the VB section....I have a bit column in SQL Server and a query on the data environment in VB6 which returns this and a few other columns.  I put a datagrid onto a form set it to use this query and for the bit column I changed the format to checkbox.  The problem is that when I open the form the bit column just says either 1 or 0 instead of a checked/unchecked checkbox as expected, has anyone come across this on VB6, if so can you point me in the right direction on how to show a column as a checkbox on a visual basic datagrid.

Thanks in advance for any help on this.

Paul Hartland